- How do you pair an electric radiator?
- I can’t pair the electric radiator (Manual Pairing).
- After the pairing process, the LED is yellow; what does this mean?
- I don’t have a WiFi connection, can I pair my radiators to a different network?
- Can I still use the radiator even if I can’t connect to the WiFi?
- How do I carry out a Hard Reset?
- How does a smart electric radiator work?
- Can a smart electric radiator work without being connected to the app?
- [DEVICES] Standby mode (only for WiFi electric radiators)
- Coloured backlighting (only for WiFi Design electric radiators)
- When the LED is off, does this mean the radiator is working?
- What are the temperatures for the LEDs on the keypad?
- The keypad does not respond to commands, what should I do?
- The radiator is not showing the temperature
- The radiator is connected but does not switch on
- Starting up for the first time: I connected the radiator but it won’t heat up. What do I do? (red LED on)
- I can’t pair my electric radiator (e.g., network not connected, confirm connection).
- I paired the electric radiator, but I can’t see it in the app.