Changing the setpoint via app
1. Access the card of the room whose setpoint you want to temporarily change
2. Click on the orbit and move clockwise or anticlockwise to raise or lower the desired temperature
3. Move the cursor horizontally to set the duration of the new setting
4. Select 'OK' to confirm
The new set point is registered!
Changing the setpoint manually
The setpoint of a room can also be changed manually, by acting directly on the devices:
- Smart Valve: rotate the valve shell clockwise or anticlockwise to raise or lower the setpoint. The colour of the device LED will change to the colour corresponding to the new set temperature.
- Smart Electric Radiator: press the '+' or '-' button to raise or lower the temperature. The colour of the device LED will change to the colour corresponding to the new set temperature.
- Smart Thermostat: tap the centre 'O' button to enter the room whose set point you want to change, then click the 'ꓥ' and 'ꓦ 'buttons to raise and lower the set point. Changes will be displayed on the thermostat screen.
With regard to the manual temperature change, two considerations must be made:
- The first manual change of the set point, will last until the end of the time slot, after which the system will return to the planned schedule.
- In case of a second manual change, the new setpoint will last indefinitely. To return to the schedules, they must be reactivated.
- In the event that there are several devices installed and paired with the same room, the manual variation of one setpoint will change the setpoint of the whole room.
How can I cancel the recorded setpoint and reactivate the planning?
It is possible to cancel a temporary setpoint and reactivate the planning at any time with a simple click.
1. Open the card of the room where you want to restore the originally scheduled setpoint
2. Click on "Reactivate planning"