Warning: before configuring the Starter in app, please remind to associate it to the app.
There can be only one Starter per system, and it can operate in three different ways:
- Relay mode, similarly to the Smart Thermostat
- modulation mode via 0-10 V output
- internal/external modulation via Opentherm interface (active in 2023)
From the device screen, select 'Controlled rooms' and choose the rooms which will give the activation input to the heating generator.
Then, choose among the following options:
- Boiler relay mode: activate the relay according to the generator in use,
- Boiler with tank
- Heat pump
- Zone pump
- Opentherm interface mode: select 0-10V output.
A second tab will appear, “0-10V output mode”, and select the heating generator accordingly (Boiler or Heat pump).
- Opentherm interface mode: select OpenTherm [active in 2023]
The 'Hot water relay mode' can be activated to manage the domestic hot water. The system should include a boiler with a separate water tank, and this option allows to plan the activation and management of the other hydraulic gear (pumps, valves, coils, etc).