The system normally switches on and off according to scheduled time slots, setpoint ratios and measured temperatures.
The system modes allow you to further adjust the operation of the system according to your needs and lifestyle.
It is possible to opt for three different modes:
- Green mode
This is a basic mode, in which the system switches on and off following exactly the times set with the schedules.
- time slot 7:45 - 9:30 with room setpoint at 23°C
- if at the beginning of the time slot the temperature detected is below the setpoint, the system switches on at 7:45, brings the room to 23°C, and switches off at 9:30.
It is the option to select if you want to save on consumption and have a more environmentally friendly lifestyle.
By setting this mode, the system switch-on will respect the set time slots, however, the system will turn off 30 minutes earlier than the set time (regardless of whether the setpoint is reached).
- time slot 8:00 - 10:00 with room setpoint at 24°C
- time slot 10:00 - 12:00 with room setpoint at 18°C
- from 09:30 the setpoint is automatically set at 18°C.
It is the ideal setting for those who want to enjoy maximum comfort within their own home.
By choosing this mode, the system switches on 30 minutes earlier than the set time, so that the room is at the desired temperature already at the beginning of the planned time slot; the switching off of the system, on the other hand, will respect the programmed time.
- time slot 9:00- 12:00 with room setpoint at 19°C
- time slot 12:00 - 15:00 with room setpoint at 22.5°C
- from 11:30 the setpoint is automatically set at 22.5°C.
In the future, with the implementation of adaptive algorithms, we will be able to offer even better thermoregulation, both in terms of energy savings and environmental impact.