The operation of Smart Electric Radiators depends on the success of the pairing via the App (connection via WiFi network).
However, should you not have a home WiFi network, you can associate the radiator to the app via a hotspot provided by another smartphone.
HOW TO CONNECT the electric radiator VIA HOTSPOT
1 smartphone with the latest IRSAP NOW app version installed (smartphone A)
1 smartphone with active data connection and hotspot on (smartphone B)
1. download the IRSAP NOW app on smartphone A (from the Play Store or App Store) and register or log in
2. the keypad led light should be solid led, otherwise carry the hard reset procedure out
3. connect smartphone A to the hotspot network of smartphone B
4. follow the PAIRING procedure with smartphone A
WARNING: while "Pairing the device", make sure you select the hotspot network of Smartphone B
6. The procedure is successful if:
the LED flashes purple first and then turn off
the radiator appears in the device list: Menu - Devices
HOW TO USE the electric radiator PAIRED TO A HOTSPOT
- Manual Use
The radiator can always be used in manual mode, regardless of the "connected" or "not connected" status in app.
The radiator can only be used via app until the hotspot connection remains active.
In case of interruption of data network sharing, the radiator can be used in manual mode.