This problem can happen when pairing the radiator (or pairing it again after a hard reset). In this case, carry out the following checks:
- make sure that the red power cable for the radiator is connected to the power mains
- during the pairing procedure; make sure there is not too much distance from the radiator, since in this case, the signal could be too weak
- during the pairing procedure, make sure that the Wi-Fi connection on your smartphone is active
- if the radiator has already been associated, the WiFi network IRSAP_R(D/L)_alphanumeric code will no longer be visible: then check the Devices menu for the radiator
- if present: the radiator is already associated;
- if not present, the keypad LED will be off -> carry out a ‘Hard reset’ and repeat the pairing procedure
If the problem persists, even after making the relevant checks, send a message to the Customer Assistance service, using the app (Menu -> Support -> Send feedback) or write to email@example.com, including the email address used to register for the account on the app, and attaching a photo of the QR code on the label on the red cord.