IMPORTANT: The first time the radiator is switched on, after connection to the mains power, the LED on the keypad should be on and red.
The pairing procedure is carried out using the app, following these steps:
- download the IRSAP NOW app
- register for or access an account (email and password)
- Steps: Menu -> Devices -> blue ‘+’ button in the bottom right of the screen -> Electric -> add WiFi radiator (Add device)
- “Connect to WiFi” screen -> select the WiFi network IRSAP_R(D/L)_alphanumeric code -> “Device found” **
- screen “Pairing devices” -> select the home WiFi and enter the password -> select the room where the device is being installed or create a new one
- the radiator will appear in the ‘electric radiators’ section on the Devices screen and the LED will switch off.
** it may occur that at this point, a firmware update message will appear: in this case, do not close the app or disconnect the radiator, let the update finish and then select the network IRSAP_R(D/L)_alphanumeric code again.