ATTENTION: after resetting, no more devices will be visible in the app and it will then be necessary to proceed again with room creation and device pairing.
Schedules, rooms and other settings will remain stored.
To reset the Connection Unit and start from scratch with the creation of environments, the steps are as follows:
- maintain the connection to the modem/router via Ethernet cable;
- switch off the Connection Unit by removing the power cable, and wait 60 seconds;
- press the button on the device
- switch on the Connection Unit by plugging in the power cable
- WARNING: keep the button pressed while plugging the cable in e for all the remainder of the procedure
- after the device is powered back on, the led light will blink in green 13 times (1 blink/sec) and then will flash 3 times. Stop pressing the button after the 3 green flashes.
- The led light will start to blink in red.
If the procedure is done correctly, the result in app will be an empty screen under the Devices Menu.
NOTE - if the procedure is not successful and the Connection Unit LED does not turn red, proceed as follows:
- make sure you hold down the CU button correctly and constantly throughout the procedure
- restart the procedure from point 1 and once you reach point 4, keep the button pressed for at least 1 minute.
If you experience any issue with the procedure, please contact our customer service via app: Menu - Support - Send Feedback.