WARNING: zeroing errors are notified in the ALARM section, which you will find on the main screen of the IRSAP NOW App in the top right-hand corner.
If, after installing the Smart Valve and associating it with the system, 'zeroing error' appears in the app, it is likely that the valve has not been installed correctly.
This can be caused either by incorrect installation or by the need for an adapter.
- Remove the Smart Valve, leaving the bottom screwed onto the radiator
- Check that the ring nut is correctly installed on the hydraulic valve, and that the word TOP and the arrow are pointing upwards
- Remove the batteries from the battery compartment, wait a couple of minutes and reinsert them
- Reassemble the valve
WARNING: the valve must be reassembled when the plunger is in the retracted position, and before the plunger starts the zeroing motion again. Failure to do so will prevent proper installation.
If the process is successful, the Smart Valve will flash green and be associated in the app.
Confirm the compatibility of your hydraulic valves with the IRSAP NOW Smart Valve, and check if an adapter is needed.
- See the article valve compatibility
- Locate the valve corresponding to your radiators
- Identify which adapter, if any, to use
If you still cannot solve the issue, contact us.