For information on installing and configuring the Smart Valve wizard you can follow the following instructions or watch our Video Tutorial:
- Disassemble the back of the Smart Valve by holding it tight and rotating the device clockwise:
- Open the metal tab on the back of the device by sliding it and insert the batteries that are inside the package, then close the tab:
- Launch the IRSAP NOW app and sequentially select "Menu --> Devices --> Add Device --> Smart Valve"
- Frame the QR Code or manually enter the code on the Smart Valve: the app will automatically register the device, associating it with the system created.
- In the event that the QR code or numeric code is not readable, proceed to the emergency association: Press the pairing button that you find on the front of the Connection Unit and then the pairing button on the back of the Smart Valve. The two devices will pair and you will receive a notification of association on the app:
- Remove the thermostatic head or valve cover cap from the radiator and check the type of hydraulic valve to use any appropriate adapter/seater, referring to the template inside the package. Below is a selection of the most common thermostatically valves, and information about the use of which adapter to mount.
In case of technical difficulties, consider purchasing the IRSAP professional installation.
- Install the Smart Valve's rear fastening system to the radiator hydraulic valve and tighten the closing ring:
- Install the main body of the Smart Valve on the fastener by holding it tight and rotating the device counter-clockwise:
- If the fixing is successful, the valve will give a green light signal. If not, we suggest that you disassemble the valve body, check the correctness of any adapter, tighten the closing ring and reinstall the valve.
If the problem persists, contact IRSAP support.