After following steps from '1' to '5' of the section "Smart Thermostat Setup and Configuration Wizard", hang the Smart Thermostat back to its cover.
If you are replacing your old thermostat or installing our Smart Thermostat for the first time and you need to connect it to the boiler:
- Turn off the power supply to the boiler (recommended: turn off the power from the whole house);
- Check the power cut (in case you lack of special instrumentation, turn the generator off);
- Take down the previous thermostat and remember to take a picture of the links and mark the wires:
4. Hang the back cover of the Smart Thermostat to the wall (screws supplied):
- Connect electrical wires as per the following illustration:
- Hang the Smart Thermostat back to its plastic cover:
- Turn the power back on.
WARNING: the Smart Thermostat can also be fixed to the wall without connecting the wires. In this case, it will not communicate directly with the boiler via relay, however the basic features will still be active (temperature measurement, humidity and air quality of the house).