The Starter has two integrated LEDs:
- 1 curved (green)
- 1 central (red), corresponding to the power button
The synchronous or intermittent lighting of the two LEDs, as well as the frequency of the flashes, provides indications of the operation of the device or of any faults.
LED MEANING TABLE
- Side LED steady green: the Starter is connected
- Side LED off or green blinks: the Starter is not connected
- Side LED with green blinks: the Starter is connecting
- Side LED steady green + Central button steady red: the Starter is connected + the boiler is running
- Side LED steady green + Central button off: the Starter is connected + the boiler is not running
- Central button flashing red: boiler manually switched on
If the Starter is not connected or is waiting for the connection, please refer to the 'devices not connected' page for troubleshooting.